TUESDAY – FRIDAY
CHECK BOOKING SITE FOR AVAILABILITY
SATURDAY – SUNDAY
BASED ON AVAILABILITY
BRUNCH & PLAY
BASED ON AVAILABILITY
DINNER & PLAY
BASED ON AVAILABILITY
Please note NO outside food, beverages or decor allowed on premise. But we will gladly work with you to create a memorable experience.
SOCKS and MASKS ARE A MUST
Starting @ $90 Not available at this time
* We strive to provide an extraordinary experience during each and every visit. Please note: Some prices may increase due to higher payroll expense and supply chain constraints.
TYPES OF PLAY:
Reserved Play $30 per child
120 minutes in our play area and a reserved table in our dining area. A parent/guardian must be in the play area and supervise their child at all times in order to reinforce social distancing. Each reservation includes a table for your party. Our restaurant is always open for food and drink purchases during and after your play session. We welcome you to play, eat and chill with us!
Brunch / Dinner & Play $40 per child
120 minutes in our play area and a reserved table in our dining area. Kids meal is included for each paid child. A parent/guardian must be in the play area and supervise their child at all times in order to reinforce social distancing. Each reservation includes a table for your party. There is never a charge for additional guests so invite the family out for brunch or dinner. Our restaurant is always open for adult food and drink purchases during and after your play session. We also have craft beer and wine offerings.
Private Play $50 per child with a minimum of 8 children per private play session. Smaller groups are welcome but must pay the 8 child minimum. (ONLY available during the weekday 10:30am or 1:30pm slots only (not including holidays) kids meal included w/ juice box per child. 20% service fee applies to total of session. Please call for availability. For more information complete the inquiry form below. No celebrations allowed during a private play session. Please see our Mini Weekday Celebrations if you are celebrating a birthday or special occasion!
120 minutes in our play area exclusively for you and your guest for up to 15 children and 2 reserved semi-private tables in our dining area. Kids meals are included for each child. A parent/guardian must be in the play area and supervise their child at all times. Private play is offered Tues-Fri (Fri 10:30am or 1:30pm sessions only) if available.
Mini Weekday Celebration (Call for availability. Not including holidays or during school breaks)
120 minute Private Play area and 2 reserved tables in dining area. Mini Weekday Celebration is offered ONLY Tues-Fri (10:30am-12:30pm or 1:30pm-3:30 sessions only). Parent/caregiver must stay on premise at all times. This package is intended for crawlers – 6 years of age.*
– 120 minutes in Private play area for up to 8 children.
– Reserved seating in dining area (dining area will be be open to the public).
⁃ Kids table set up with colored paper good and a simple balloon bouquet.
⁃ Pizza (one slice per child)
⁃ Organic Juice box for each child.
⁃ Cupcakes (one per child)
⁃ One party host who will be managing food and enforcing safety guidelines.
⁃ No outside food or decorations permitted.
Price: $500 (includes 8 children. Each additional child $50).
20% service fee applies to total of any add ons and cost of mini weekday celebration.
Additional time may be available $400 for 30 mins / $500 for 60 mins.
NEW PLAY GUIDELINES:
How do we keep our space clean and safe?
- Professional cleaning and disinfecting of our entire space.
- Frequent sanitization and disinfecting of play area, dining areas and restrooms. Our space has always used Ecolab peroxide multi-surface cleaner and disinfectant which is an EPA approved disinfectant and commonly used by hospitals and nursing homes due to its 45 second kill time of noroviruses.
- Addition of the RabbitAir MINUSA2 HEPA Air Purifier. HEPA purifiers are clinically proven to clean the air of 95% of pollutants including viruses up to 0.1 microns.
- Contactless temperature and wellness checks of all staff at the beginning of each shift.
- All staff including pro-play specialists are required to wear masks at all times.
- All dining tables are 6-8 feet apart.
- Installation of plexiglass barriers in front of all counters and customer interface stations.
Added Safety Precautions in the Play Area:
- Mandatory hand sanitization before and after entering the play area. We have added a dual hand washing sink outside of the restroom area to provide more opportunities to stay clean and safe.
- Frequent interchange of toys after each play session.
- Mask are not required but always recommended.